Shifting the Identity of SEMs
What are Scanning Electron Microscopes?
Scanning Electron Microscopes are typically classified as the following:
- Ultra-high Resolution Cameras
- Two Instruments: One SEM AND One X-ray Analyzer
- Sophisticated Operation Only for the Few
- Require Environmentally Isolated Rooms
- Accessorized with Software to Automate
What are PSEMs?
- Perfect blend of Performance and Value
- Single Source Instruments for both SEM & EDS
- High Availability - Multi User Friendly
- Designed to perform in Less than Ideal Environments
- Automated Reporting Capabilities & Trending
A Global Shift in Particle Analysis
Where, When & How PSEMs are being Utilized!
- Designed for the Industry
- Proven History in Particle Analysis
- Upstream Process Quality Analysis
- Leading Reliability and Business Impact
What would it take for an SEM to operate successfully on a Manufacturing Floor?
Without Environmental Conditioning?
A Shift in how we Design SEMs …Not for Imaging, but for Durability.
What would it take for an SEM to operate Unattended during the weekend?
A Shift in how we Perceive SEMs ... Not as complex equipment, but as Analytical Tools.
What would it take for an SEM to analyze over 7,000 features per hour Size, Shape & Composition? A Shift in how we Understand SEMs ... Not as cameras, but as Integrated workhorses.
Has the shift in how SEMs are designed already occured?
Shifting Microscopy functionality … Integrate a PSEM into your Process!
Where the shift has occured:
- Industrial Automation
- Health Sciences
How do you define a Scanning Electron Microscope?
ASPEX Corporation - Shifting the Identity of SEMs